Congratulations to qualifiers on making it to the playoffs – a single-elimination final stage of inaugural Houston season!
Playoffs started March 5th.
You can now access your draw from the menu once logged into your account.
Several frequently asked questions:
1. Higher seed has a home court advantage
2. Home court player (host) pays court fees (if any) and provides a can of new balls
3. Please note that driving distances may be higher than during regular season
4. If it’s mutually agreeable, players can choose to play at a court which is more convenient for both opponents (in cases where driving distances are higher). However, it’s still up to the higher seed to accept or decline a different court.
5. Score submission: Scores must be submitted by the deadline (last day of each round) – no late scores will be accepted
6. Match scheduling: Each player has to offer 2 dates/times to play the match. Deadline day doesn’t count. If none of those are acceptable to both players, and no other agreement can be reached after submitting 2 dates/times each, then match time is set to default match time, which is last day of the round @ 7:00 pm. Whoever can’t make it loses by default. Please be reasonable and flexible.
7. Scores must be submitted by deadline even if it’s default or incomplete. Follow (6) Match scheduling above to avoid unnecessary confusion.
8. Be proactive – reach out to your opponent instead of waiting to be contacted
Good luck, and have fun!